CERTIFICATION FOR DATA CENTRE
For a fail-safe operation the security of a companies’ data center is of vital importance. Starting from infrastructure, electrical power supply, cabling and fire protection to air conditioning a lot of things must be planned and being considered.
TÜV InterCert supports your company during planning, build up and operation of the IT infrastructure of the data centre, this amongst others for the following fields:
- Choice of location
- Safety concept
- Technical requirements
- Structural requirements
- Organsational requirements
- Contingency management
- Documentation of data centre
- Information safety
- Energy efficiency
Availability of the data centre is very important. TÜV InterCert makes the categorization on the basis of national, international standards and recommendations and classes of availability from BSI, so that there are 3 categories for data centre:
- Category 1 – simple physical Security – blackout about hours and days can be tolerated
- Category 2 – highly available data centre with inspection windows
- Category 3 – highly available data centre with 24/7 operation
After close examination a data centre can receive respective test mark of the categories mentioned above.
Advantages of data center certification by TÜV InterCert:
- Independent inspection and certification
- Reduction of costs for planning, implementation and operation stage
- Avoiding mistakes and therefore needless costs
- Confirmation for accordingly build up data centre
- Optimisation of operating procedures
- Underpinning of marketing statements on the subject of security
TÜV InterCert is a professional partner for a balanced and adequate dimensioning and conception of your data centre.
We are pleased to create an individual offer for the certification of your data centre. Of course we also support you at the certification of your management system according to ISO 27001 or other IT standards.